Error adding Polling Filters

Aug 13, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Just set up v5 for the first time. This has some potential. Thanks for your efforts.
Trying to set up Polling Filters which I'm not having a problem with, untill I add an event ID to include or exclude. Then it throws the following error:

The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_PollFilterEventIDs_EventIDs". The conflict occurred in database "EventScavenger5", table "dbo.EventIDs", column 'EventID'.
The statement has been terminated.
Coordinator
Aug 14, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I'll have to investigate. Must admit I haven't been using polling filters myself in recent times as I always import everything and let the client app filter it visually.
Coordinator
Aug 14, 2013 at 10:40 AM
In case there is a problem with the released sql script to create all the stored procs I added a separate download file under the 5.0 release that just updates the stored procedures. You can just rerun it in the current EventScavenger5 database. It will drop and recreate all stored procs.

Try this and see if it resolves your problem. If it does it means I must have slipped up with the original release script... oops.